We Provide Holistic and Long-Term Solutions for Your Health
The friendly and knowledgeable medical staff at our South Orlando location can help you establish a healthy lifestyle.
At Family Integrative Medicine, we believe that preventing a disease is better than curing one. We seek to identify and address potential health problems before they become serious. Our medical staff also recognizes the importance of lifestyle factors such as diet, exercise, stress management, and environmental toxins in maintaining good health.
By taking a proactive approach to your health, you can help reduce your risk of developing long-term illnesses and chronic conditions through treatments such as medical acupuncture.
Our staff also specializes in treating a variety of medical conditions, scaling from mild to severe symptoms and outcomes.
Getting to the Root of Your Condition
Knowing the root cause of a medical condition can be essential to managing and even preventing that condition from worsening or recurring in the future. By understanding the source of an issue, you can take steps to reduce the risk of further complications and improve your overall quality of life.
Our compassionate team of holistic medical professionals develops a personalized plan that will get to the root of your specific condition. We take everything into consideration, from medical history to every symptom you’re experiencing. From there, we will provide recommendations as well as our reasoning behind the suggested therapies.
Long-Term Benefits of Acupuncture
We offer numerous therapies that provide lasting benefits for our patients, including medical acupuncture. Patients have experienced the following benefits while receiving acupuncture:
- Improved Immunity: Regular acupuncture treatments can increase the production of white blood cells, which can help strengthen your immune system and make it more resilient against disease. Additionally, acupuncture has been found to reduce inflammation in the body, which can also lead to improved immunity and fewer illnesses.
- Stress Management: Acupuncture stimulates certain points on the body that are responsible for releasing hormones like endorphins and serotonin, which are known to promote relaxation and reduce stress levels. This can help combat chronic stress and anxiety, as well as improve mood and sleep quality.
- Heart Health: Regular acupuncture sessions have been found to reduce blood pressure, improve circulation, and lower cholesterol levels. All of these factors can help reduce the risk of cardiovascular disease and other heart-related health problems.
Of course, the benefits of medical acupuncture do not end here. If you’d like to learn more about our medical acupuncture treatments and how it can be used with other forms of therapy, don’t hesitate to contact our office.
Frequently Asked Questions
Does Family Integrative Medicine offer the same extensive list of therapies to treat conditions at every location?
Yes, our team treats the same conditions with the same therapies available at each of our locations.
How often should I receive medical acupuncture treatments?
Initially, treatments might be more frequent. Over time, you should be able to reduce your acupuncture therapy. This decision will be determined by your medical provider.
What are other innovative medical therapies your facilities offer?
Our treatments include, but are not limited to:
- Stem cell therapy
- Chiropractic care
- Enriched plasma therapy
- Physical therapy
- Traditional Chinese herbal medicine
- Ozone therapy
Can I receive other treatments in conjunction with medical acupuncture?
Most of the time, the answer is, yes. But it’s important to consult with your medical provider.
Does Family Integrative Medicine accept insurance?
- United Health Care
- Veterans Community Care Network
- Most PPO Plans
Medical Acupuncture Therapy in Orlando, Fl
The medical acupuncturists, as well as the rest of our staff, can provide long-term solutions for your overall health. Our goal is to prevent any serious conditions from developing. However, if we do diagnose a severe condition, we have the technology, expertise, and compassion to help you through the process and get you back to what you love doing most.
Whether you’re located around South Orlando or any of our other locations, we’d love to help you lead an active, healthy, and fulfilling life. Contact us today to get started 407.751.2192!